- DermaplaningThis treatment is using a scalpel which removes the dead layer of the epidermis as well as vellus hair. Used to rejuvenate the skin, help the appearance of acne scarring, pigmentation, open pores & scars.
This course is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, no previous experience required to attend.
- Salon health, safety & hygiene
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare for semi-permanent makeup with clients
- Be able to determine correct colour selection
- Learn about machine & needles
- Be able to carry out the treatment
- Understand how to work safely and effectively when providing the treatment
- Anatomy & Physiology -skin
- Understand contra-indications that prevent or restrict the treatment
- Understand equipment, materials, products, techniques and treatment planning for the treat-ment
- Be able to provide aftercare advice for clients
All theory work will be sent before the course.
Course runs from 10-2
Includes kit, enough for 20 clients. You will need 2 clients.
£50 deposit to book
All deposits paid are non refundable but can be held for 6 months if 14 days notice of cancellation is given.