MicroneedlingThis skin needling treatment using a 1.5mm dermaroller creates a multitude of tiny puncture wounds to the dermis which induces the release of growth factors that stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin.
By creating dermal damage without removal of the healthy epidermis, healing time is rapid with quick re-sults that will last.
The treatment is simple and safe to administer, it takes about half an hour to complete the treatment.
• Significantly improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the face and décolleté.
• Skin appearance is fresher and younger
• Tightens skin and reduces pigmentation and sun marks
• Creates controlled injury to the skin without causing damage – stimulates new collagen and elas-tin production, boosting the skin’s own repair system for firmer, even skin tone as well as reduc-ing lines and wrinkles
• Tiny needles (thinner than a human hair) create micro-channels – increasing absorption of active ingredients for plumper, younger looking skin.
• Salon health, safety & hygiene (Home Study)
• Anatomy & physiology (Home Study)
• Client Consultation (Home Study)
• Contra Indications (Home Study)
• Preparation of client
• Treatment Procedures
• Demonstration of techniques
You will be informed if you need a client.
£50 deposit required to book this course
All deposits paid are non refundable but can be held for 6 months if 14 days notice of cancellation is given.