- Faradic MachineThe faradic or electro-muscle stimulator is an electrical treatment for the body or face which stimulate the muscles. The muscles are repeatedly exercised which then creates a tightening & toning effect.
- Salon health, safety & hygiene (Home Study)
- Anatomy & physiology (Home Study)
- Client Consultation (Home Study)
- Contra Indications (Home Study)
- Preparation of client
- Treatment Procedures
- Correct use of machine
- Demonstration of techniques
This course is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, no previous experience required to attend, however having a minimum of facials is advisable to have knowledge of the skin & for insurance purposes.
You will need a client.
£50 deposit required to book this course
All deposits paid are non refundable but can be held for 6 months if 14 days notice of cancellation is given.