- Galvanic FacialGalvanism is an electrical treatment for face & body which uses a direct current to create specific effects upon the surface & underlying tissue.
- Increased blood & lymphatic circulation
- Reduce puffiness
- Skin texture improved
- Imorived function & appearance of the skin
- Cleanses the skin removing dead skin cells
- Active gels pushed deeper into the dermal layer
- Salon health, safety & hygiene (Home Study)
- Anatomy & physiology (Home Study)
- Client Consultation (Home Study)
- Contra Indications (Home Study)
- Preparation of client
- Treatment Procedures
- Correct use of machine
- Demonstration of techniques
This course is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, no previous experience required to attend, however having a minimum of facials is advisable to have knowledge of the skin & for insurance purposes.
You will need a client.
£50 deposit required to book this course
All deposits paid are non refundable but can be held for 6 months if 14 days notice of cancellation is given.