- Individual Classic LashesLearning outcomes
• Salon health, safety & hygiene (Home Study)
• Anatomy & physiology (Home Study)
• Client Consultation (Home Study)
• Contra Indications (Home Study)
• Patch testing
• Preparation of client
• Treatment Procedures
• Demonstration of techniques
All theory work will be sent before the course.
On the day you will need a client from 10.30 (they will need a patch test) and you will work on the client for the day, being able to take a break in between.
Kit includes: Tweezers x 3, Glue, 2 x packs of loose Lashes (0.25 10mm & 12mm D curl), Scissors, Silicon pad, Tape (micropore & transpore), Jade stone, Remover, Eyelash wand.
£50 deposit is required to book your place.
All deposits paid are non refundable but can be held for 6 months if 14 days notice of cancellation is given.