- Micro-bladingLearn how to create hair stroke eyebrows with a manual pen & blade. This is a specialised treatment and will best suit somebody with a steady hand and good attention to detail. This course is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, no previous experience required to attend.
Case studies are required in order to complete the course and get your certificate.
- Salon health, safety & hygiene
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare for semi-permanent makeup with clients
- Be able to determine correct colour selection
- Learn about machine & needles
- Be able to carry out the treatment
- Understand how to work safely and effectively when providing the treatment
- Anatomy & Physiology -skin
- Understand contra-indications that prevent or restrict the treatment
- Understand equipment, materials, products, techniques and treatment planning for the treat-ment
- Be able to provide aftercare advice for clients
All theory work will be sent before the course.
On the day 1 you will cover theory & working on 3D heads
Day 2 AM demonstration PM client.
ALL MODELS NEED A PATCH TEST 72HOURS BEFORE
Kit includes: Micro-Blading kit (10 Blades & pens, 2 x Tina Davies Pigments, permanent marker, cotton bud, alcohol wipes, aftercare cream, latex skins, stencils, anaesthetic, 3D head & Eyebrow rulers.
All deposits paid are non refundable but can be held for 6 months if 14 days notice of cancellation is given.